Monday, October 12, 2009

amaamo stockists...

The online store will be closed for a bit due to life changes (I will tell all at the appropriate time), I will be revamping amaamo, need some time to create new designs and products + other factors.

But!, I have great news... fabulous news!, a few weeks ago El Museo del Barrio got in touch with me because they were interested in selling my tees at their gift shop and after meeting with them it was a done deal! — I am so happy beyond words, I am a great admirer of the museum, their cause and feel truly honored.

At this time, amaamo tees will be sold exclusively at El Museo del Barrio in New York City.

The museum spent the last year or so closed since they were going through renovations. They are scheduled to open their new facilities on October 17, 2009, which will include a new gallery, a cafe and courtyard. To join the festivities just click here for additional info.

Please stay tuned, I will be back soon with new amaamo goodness! :)

* For updates, sign up for amaamo's mailing list.

No comments: